Saturday, November 3, 2012

The October That Was

October was a wonderful, busy month!

BIRTHDAYS...

My Dad turned 59 this year. Bless his heart we made him spend the day taking pictures with the family, fortunately he survived!
My sweet Sammy Jane celebrated her birthday on the 23rd! We spent the day shopping for Halloween costumes, drinking Starbucks and eating Pumpkin Loaf! My just really loves her.
On the 31st  Mom celebrated her birthday at my sister's house. We handed out candy, trick & treated with the girls, watched Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band(so very cheesey), celebrated with good wine and ate a really good Pumpkin Spice Cake from Casa Linda Bakery(casalindabakerydallas.com)! It was a really good night!

Even though Josh's(my brother-in-law) birthday isn't until the 5th(he'll be at work), we celebrated early! Happy 30 Josh!(It was a great party Tam!)
THE STATE FAIR OF TEXAS
Fall would not be the same without our annual trek to the State Fair of Texas.
The last picture I will ever take of the original Big Tex. Rest in peace big guy.
What a motley crew! 

We had a great day! We ate oddly fried food, made some new memories and went home exhausted!

LOTS OF FAMILY TIME!

Best Friends

Val & Trevor may not be mine by blood, but make no mistake I'm their Aunt Tootie! Love these four kids to pieces!

Saturday morning soccer with Jace & Jorja

I love this silly, little girl!Jorji helping Uncle T up after he fell out of the hammock. She was not amused Bahahaha!
So much love.
Love my sister!

OH THE SPOOKY!
Joe Dirt and his girlfriend BobetteMr. & Mrs. Dracula    
 Frankenstein and his Bride                                                                                                                                                                                                
The tulle skirt I made for my witches costume
Inappropriate Old Ladies
Also, I just want to wish Alyssa good luck on her new journey! You're gonna do great!

October was so much fun! November is going to be a crazy, busy month, but I'm looking forward to it!



No comments:

Post a Comment